A completely unique technique of patchwork used in Jardin, Antioquia creates the outer layer, while the filtering is taken care of by a Ventile® performance technical cotton lining.
The large scale of this patchwork means each mask will vary and the illustration shows just one option.
profits are being donated to ‘La Casa de la Madre y el Niño’
- Triple layer bias-cut unique ROHKA face mask
- Outer layer hand made patchwork
- Ventile® lining reduces risk of transmitting airborne virus, note: this it is not clinically certified mask.
- Sustainable materials combined with world class details : Japanese 3D fluo elastic, anallergic Italian manufactured eyelets.
- Unique design allows the mask to drop down and hang low like a pendant when not being used - so you won't lose it so easy !
- Working with a team of craftsmen, ROHKA sustains know-how and local skills in Northern Italy.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent and rinse under running water as hot as possible.
- Do not soak or iron. Dry naturally overnight.
- Please note as this is a small low value item we do not accept returns