My home region ! All house walls in the hill villages are painted here in this coffee-producing area.. so inspiring ! High density textured cotton.
Big print so you get a surprise of mini colour-blocks.
Internal layers designs can vary.
profits are being donated to ‘La Casa de la Madre y el Niño’
“Children who didn’t ask to come in to the world
have the right to a home”
Maria Lopez Michelson – founder, 1942 www.la-casa.org
Antioquia Face Mask product features:
- Triple layer bias-cut unique ROHKA face mask
- Outer layer thermally bonded pure silk or high-density cotton.
- Tyvek®1442R middle layer filters particles of 0.5 - 0.7 microns, reducing risk of transmitting airborne virus, note: this it is not clinically certified mask.
- Sustainable materials combined with world class details : Japanese 3D fluo elastic, anallergic Italian manufactured eyelets.
- Unique design allows the mask to drop down and hang low like a pendant when not being used.
- Working with a team of craftsmen, ROHKA sustains know-how and local skills in Nothern Italy.
- Printing in Fino Mornasco, cutting in Zibido san Giacomo, manufacturing in Lonate Pozzolo, Italy
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent and rinse under running water as hot as possible.
- Do not soak or iron. Dry naturally overnight.
- Please note as this is a small low value item we do not accept returns