An outer layer of ROHKA printed thermally bonded pure silk, with an intermediate strata of fine cotton. The lining is Ventile® – a Swiss registered and produced 100% cotton performance fabric augments filtering capacity.
The large scale of the printed silk design results in every mask being unique.
Please note – they look as good on men as they do on women – we just don’t have a handsome model available right now !
profits donated to ‘La Casa de la Madre y el Niño’
- Triple layer bias-cut unique ROHKA face mask
- Outer layer thermally bonded printed ROHKA silk
- Ventile® lining reduces risk of transmitting airborne virus, note: this it is not clinically certified mask.
- Sustainable materials combined with world class details : Japanese 3D fluo elastic, anallergic Italian manufactured eyelets.
- Unique design allows the mask to drop down and hang low like a pendant when not being used - so you won't lose it so easy !
- Working with a team of craftsmen, ROHKA sustains know-how and local skills in Northern Italy.
- Hand wash with a neutral detergent and rinse under running water as hot as possible.
- Do not soak or iron. Dry naturally overnight. Ideally flat on a towel in a warm place.
- Please note as this is a small low value item we do not accept returns